Our mission has three aligned components:
1. Individuals & Communities: advance financial knowledge, awareness and economic interests.
2. Enterprise: create strategic capabilities to measure and improve community impact & operating performance.
3. Government & NBOs: enable the analysis, design, assessment, and improvement of economic development and mobility initiatives, programs and policies.
Enterprise ‒ For-Profit, Non-Profit
eDea LLC | StanceSM is an Atlanta-based financial technology company whose mission is three-fold:
1. Individuals & Communities: to advance individuals’, families’ and communities’ financial and economic awareness, literacy and strength.
2. Enterprise: To provide businesses with a strategic capability and competitive differentiator to improve market, service and operating performance.
3. Government & NGOs: to improve the economic performance and the social and economic return of economic development programs and policies.
To fulfill this mission, we’ve developed and are now bringing to market a service with a unique, interactive, 3D visualization and quantification of an individual’s, family’s, and community’s financial health. The product has been designed from inception to serve the global market. It has been piloted and is patented. It is also being extended to serve micro, small and mid-size businesses and comes with advanced analytical and reporting capabilities.
StanceSM’s unique visualization renders the complex world of financial management accessible, meaningful and pragmatic to people across the social, economic educational and ethnic spectrum. It establishes a compelling basis for building financial awareness and improving individuals’ ability to identify and select the most suitable products and services available to them and make better decisions for the long-term, while providing strategic and pragmatic analytical capabilities, dashboards and tools to enterprise, NGOs and government to objectively measure and advance financial outcomes, improve operating performance and social impact results – including the objective quantification of Social Return on Investment (SROI).
Our product, StanceSM, is designed to serve the 99%. It is also designed to serve the global community. Our business model is robust and scalable. Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive industry, domain and international expertise.
· Metro Atlanta Chamber names 35 winners in export contest
· UK Trade & Investment Office
· Clearpoint CCS testimonial: https://vimeo.com/152506453. (We have rebranded our product from My1000Points to StanceSM)
· Fellow, Center for Civic Innovation, Atlanta, GA