Transforming the behavioral healthcare system for at-risk youth from low-resourced communities leveraging Voice-Recognition Technology and Machine Learning, to quantify and predict the severity of emotional/behavioral disorders
Enterprise ‒ For-Profit
- TQIntelligence’s SaaS product provides analytic solutions that use voice analytics and machine learning to improve the quality of care and decrease cost.
- We use voice-recognition technology to extract variables in human voices to objectively quantify and predict the severity of emotional distress.
- We use scientifically validated psychological surveys to collect data from patients, families, and therapist simultaneously.
- Our ML platform provides real-time data to help providers make a treatment decision based on data.
- 2500 Bachman Ventures
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, Inc. (ACE)
- Alston Family Foundation
- Annie E Casey Foundation
- Atlanta Technology Angels
- Atlanta Wealth Building Initiative (AWBI)
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Boardwalk Capital Management
- Bobby Dodd Institute
- Center for Financial Independence & Innovation